*Members shall conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all :mes whilst on the
premises of the ISCW. Any conduct deemed unacceptable may result in suspension
or loss of membership as per ISCW cons:tu:on and at the discre:on of the
CommiMee of Management.
• Foul or abusive language
• Menacing behaviour towards other members, guests, visitors or staff
• Over indulgence of alcohol ( Staff have the right to refuse service to members
or guests in accordance with the Liquor Control Act RSG)
• A member is responsible for the behaviour of any guest they may bring onto
• A member will be held responsible for any damage to club property.
• Children brought onto the club premises must be supervised by a member or
• Dress Code – No hats, caps in the Restaurant or Gaming Room.